Friday, April 30, 2010

Memory

I don't have the best memory around, I don't remember what I've read after the test, don't remember what I ate last week, don't remember what i've jotted down on my homework list last Friday.

Sadly it doesn't help when it comes to tests, Other people can remember what does the ribosome do in chapter 2, I need to check again. Then that's normally the time when they say "what?!?! You don't remember?! You haven't read that?!"

I wanted to say "Of course I've read it, it just slips off my mind sometimes." But then they'll never believe it, brushing me aside while they study chapter 6.

Then I'll be left checking chapter 2, while everyone else is zooming in on chapter 86. But I think I can catch up to them, studying while they go to tuition, but then they also learn things and new chapters in tuition, so....yea......it sucks.

I need extra time to study subjects, which isnt helping now that exams are only two weeks away(insert suspense sound effect here), and I only started on bio chapter 4.

So I was abit flustered and frustrated while going to school, and then I saw Lemon reading what appears to be a thick book(gasp!!). Upon closer inspection, it's the physics book(more gasp!!). We exchange our usual hi's and byes, then he starts speaking to me in Greek. Resultant forces and equilibrim calculations, me and Thw stare in awe at his multilingual flair.

I dread exams now, upper form stinks sometimes, no more guessing or eenie meenie minie moeing, you either write or you blank it and no marks, though it increase the chances of plausibility and some lessons can be spent arguing with the teacher, always ending with the poor woman holding a white flag. Hey you can't blame us for being opportunistic. 50 to one, what a noisy crowd we were.

But it doesn't help when you didn't even study for it and you're kissing the teachers slippers for one more mark to pass, oh wait, nobody does that now, phew...

Argh, too bad we have so many tests. Why not just two tests? One in may and one at the end of the year, that way we can actually enjoy life, or get more prizes and awards and certificates to uphold the school's already upholding fragrant name. My my, how exciting.

Ok....i think I veered off course again...

No comments:

Post a Comment