Thursday, April 1, 2010

A boring week

Well u might say that I'm outdated or something, but i'm bored, what to do. I wrote this, a parody of What a wonderful world... Yup, I'm outdated.

I see answer sheets, bad test marks too
I see them scrawled, in bright red too
And I think to myself, please give me a good mark

I see friends all scared, when teachers come
The paper's here, the marking's done
And I think to myself, I hope I don't get C

The teacher calls out our names,
marks slowly getting high,
When someone's mark gets 80,
We will all let a sigh,
Faces smile instantly,
Saying we will get A,
They're really saying,
It's not me

And the B's and the C's,
I watch them frown,
They sigh all day,
Feeling so down,
And i think to myself,
It's just the march exam

And I think, to myself, what a shocker it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment